10.20.2011

Project 52: Week 42

This has been a strange week.  I've been super busy, and for once, it has nothing to do with my children.  While it feels really good to be doing something that is just MINE, I'm reminded of how lucky I am to be able to be this busy and still not miss a second in the day-to-day lives of my babies.  With Mommy hard at work in the pumpkin patch, my girls have had lots of...ummm, let's call it "independent play" time.  As much as I love being right there playing with them, it's really fun to see what they come up with all on their own:


Apparently Brynn was performing some sort of show, and she made Camryn sit in the audience.  The audience member in the red chair in the front row is Jennifer, MY first Cabbage Patch Kid (you can blame her hot mess of a hairdo on being a child of the 80s).  Bonus points for me because Camryn is fully clothed and does not have a lollipop in her mouth!  

If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment