10.05.2011

Project 52: Week 40

Are there really only 12 weeks left of this year???  Unreal.  The past four weeks have been really busy for me.  Brynn started back at school, leaving me and Camryn to figure out how to spend our time without her.  My little home-based business had a hugely successful month, so there was no such thing as down time for me in September.  I'm tired, yet thrilled, and I hope October is just as exhausting!  I was, however, lucky enough to spend a weekend away from home with my in-laws, and it was nice not bringing a lick of work with me.  I got in a good run, which reignited my motivation to prepare for a race I'm running at the end of the month.  My messy house didn't follow me there, so I was actually able to just chill for a bit.  I left my phone in my purse most of the weekend, but I did bring it with me to the beach one evening and got a cute shot of Camryn watching her daddy surf.  All you Fancy Fanatics have seen this pic already, but I thought I'd share it again, this time with a little background story.  Enjoy (again)!


If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment