10.14.2011

Blue Steele

There's really nothing blue about this post, but I couldn't resist a Zoolander reference, given this family's last name.  My apologies if the title was misleading.

Moving on, Mama Steele took advantage of my Crazy 8s special the other day, in which I offered 8 small pumpkins at the super low price of $8 each.  After I cleared up the fact that the special was not 8 pumpkins for $8 total, Mama Steele narrowed down her order from 8 to 6!  And what a six pack she got:

The entire brood, represented by spiders



Mom and Dad



Arden



Jackson



Hadley


Eliza


In case you were wondering, completing six pumpkins in one day is a Fancy Fonts record!  I'd like to thank my lovely daughters,  Brynn and Camryn, for taking lengthy naps this afternoon, and also the wonderful candy makers at Brach's, whose Autumn Mix of candy corns and pumpkins fueled today's Fancy session.  

Small pumpkins like all of the Steele family's pumpkins pictured above can be purchased for $12.  Each.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.  And remember, just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment