10.16.2011

Fancy families

What better way to make your house feel like a home than by having your nearest and dearest represented on an artificial pumpkin?  For example, here's a pumpkin for Grandma and Pop as a token of thanks for all they do.  My instructions from the customer were to put "Grandma and Pop, six grandkids' names, fall/football theme, and Go Bengals thrown in for good measure."  HEH???  This one had me stumped for a while as to how I was going to tie it all together so it wasn't a hot mess, but I eventually figured it out:




I wonder if Grandma and Pop will notice the jersey numbers are the kids' birthdates!  Grandma and Pop...check.  Kids' names...check.  Fall...check.  Football...check.  Bengals...check!  Phew!

This next group of pumpkins is for a family with four daughters...otherwise known as my husband's worst nightmare!  Mom wanted a white pumpkin with the family's name, along with an orange pumpkin for each of her girls:












Large pumpkins like Grandma and Pop's can be purchased for $30, medium pumpkins like the Cecchinis' are $18, and small pumpkins like all of the Cecchini girls' are $12.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment