10.18.2011

Plethora of pumpkins

You people really like posh pumpkins!!!  I am blown away by the response I've gotten in the past few weeks...just when I think I've gotten caught up on my orders, I've got another half dozen in my "In the Works" column.  Thank you all so much for spreading the word about Fancy Fonts!  As a result of your word-spreading, I recently completed an order for another Fancy family, and got to add another little critter to my collection of characters.  Here are the Heustis family's pumpkins:


(the new guy)






The Heustis' medium family pumpkin can be purchased for $18, while small pumpkins like Bailey's and Brooke's are available for $12.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.  

My computer has been on the fritz for a couple of weeks now, so the process of uploading pictures and posting them takes twice as long as it should.  Between that and the sheer volume of pumpkins I've been producing, blogging might just have to take the backseat for a bit.  I still plan to continue with my weekly Project 52 posts, afterall, my children are the reason I got so Fancy in the first place!  So keep those posh pumpkin orders coming, and don't miss out on Fancy Fonts' October special...10% off all Christmas ornaments purchased in October.  Get (and give me!) a head start on your Christmas shopping and feel like a champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment