10.03.2011

Calling all early birds!

I know I'm a few days late announcing the October special, but surprisingly, there are still a few places left on earth with horrible cell phone reception...and I was lucky enough to be in one of those places all weekend!  Back in action now, and ready to get down and Fancy!


Fancy Fonts' October special is for all you early bird Christmas shoppers...I know I'm not the only one out there!  Take 10% off all Fancy Christmas ornaments through the month of October!  Personalized ornaments make thoughtful gifts for anyone and everyone...teachers, neighbors, hairdressers, and even Little League teams!  Most ornaments are clear glass balls, ranging in sizes of small, medium, and large, and include a coordinating ribbon for hanging.  All ornaments come with a handmade gift tag that I can fill out at no extra charge, and orders for local pick-up include gift wrapping.  Doesn't get much easier than that!  Prices start at $4.  Here are a few samples:

                                 












 Find me on Facebook for pricing information, and email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com to place an order.  





No comments:

Post a Comment