9.05.2011

Summer's ship has sailed

Labor Day weekend:  I hate it...but I love it!  The holiday marks the end of summer, but it also means the tourists leave town, my runs aren't restricted to before sunrise, and I can throw on a pair of pants and enjoy my backyard without fear of contracting West Nile virus.  After a glorious morning on the beach, the clouds rolled in right on cue, allowing the girls to nap (for the first time all weekend...oops) and me to get Fancy.  I give you Shane's nautical piggy:





Large piggy banks like Shane's can be purchased for $25, while medium piggies are available for $15.  Don't forget...teachers can subtract 20% off their entire Fancy Fonts order through the month of September!  Just tell me where you teach and why you love your job when placing your order.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook for ordering and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment