9.01.2011

Fear not the fall

Who turned off the heat this morning???  While early morning temps of 58 degrees are quite enjoyable for my pre-dawn runs, me no likey!!!  Hoping this blog post about one of my favorite Fancy Fonts products will make me feel better about fall's encroachment on my lazy days of summer.  Along with cozy yoga pants and going days without shaving, I welcome back posh pumpkins!

Single name, witch's hat embellishment 


Single name, spider embellishment 


Family pumpkin 


Family pumpkin in white...great for the entire fall season, not just Halloween!

Couples pumpkins make a great gift for engagements, weddings, or anniversaries:



I'm always looking for new ways to be Fancy, so if there's something specific you'd like for your pumpkin, please don't hesitate to ask.  Posh pumpkin prices start at $12.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment