9.12.2011

It's getting posh in here...

So thanks to my loyal Fancy Fans spreading the word about posh pumpkins, I took a trip to Michaels this morning and loaded about a dozen more into my shopping cart.  On top of my child.  Sorry, kid.  Here are a few more I've worked on in the past couple of days:

B is for Brayden...

...and bats!

And a white pumpkin for Brayden's mommy and daddy:
 front

back

Showing a little love for some teachers:
front 


back

 front

back

This little dude's mom couldn't decide which Halloween characters she wanted, so I gave her a a few:
 front

back

All of the pumpkins pictured above are the small size, and can be purchased for $12.  Medium and large pumpkins are also available for $18 and $30, respectively.  Don't forget...through the month of September, teachers get 20% off their entire Fancy Fonts purchase!  Just tell me where you teach and why you love your job when placing your order to receive the discount.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook for ordering and product information.

No comments:

Post a Comment