9.09.2011

Pump(kin) up the jam!

Thanks to yesterday's one day sale (and today's just-kidding-it's-really-a-2-day-sale sale), I have been pumping out the pumpkins!  It all started with Hannah's...got a little carried away with the design, and it turned out Fancier than I had imagined.  The bar was set pretty high for all pumpkins that followed!  Here are a few I worked on today:


ANDREW
 front

back


BRIANNA
 front

right side 

back


BROOKLYN'S BRIGHTEST
front 

back


And I'm just getting started!!!  All of the pumpkins pictured above are the small size, and can be purchased for $12.  Medium and large pumpkins are available for $18 and $30, respectively, and all sizes are also available in white.  Don't be afraid to ask for a design you don't see pictured....I love the challenge of creating something totally new and unique!  Keep checking back with me on Facebook, as I post pictures as soon as I finish each pumpkin.


Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook for ordering and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment