9.08.2011

Spooky sisters

Fancy Fonts' one day sale has sparked posh pumpkin pandemonium!  The orders continue to come in, and I'm so excited to work on each and every one of them.  First up were two pumpkins for two of the sweetest siblings I know.  I wanted to make each one unique to each child, but put polka dots and swirls on both to tie them together.  

Here's Hannah's:
front 

back

Mom told me Gia would flip out if Hannah had pink on her pumpkin and Gia didn't, so I made sure to put a matching pink bow on one of Gia's ghosts.  Mom also spotted some devil horns on another pumpkin and thought they were quite fitting for Gia's as well:



These pumpkins will be a perfectly posh touch to these girls' new home!  Posh pumpkins like Hannah's and Gia's can be purchased for $12 each.  Larger sizes are also available.  Get your posh pumpkin order in by midnight tonight (9.8.11) and save 15%!!!  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to for ordering and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment