9.27.2011

Busy, busy

I think this September has been my busiest month to date, so thank you for all of your pumpkin and piggy purchases!  All of you Fancy fans must be spreading the word as well...I've had a huge jump in "likes" on Facebook this month, too!  If you're new to Fancy Fonts, welcome!  If you're a returning customer, be sure to take advantage of 10% off your entire order through the end of the month...that's this Friday, so get on it!

I wanted to share a few things I've been working on, but then I have to get back to work!  First up, we have a jewelry box Brynn gave as a gift for her friend's birthday.  When I saw the box in the store, I envisioned Kailey's name on the lid and got to work as soon as I got home:




Next, we've got a pair of posh pumpkins for our friends' little girl and her brand new baby brother:



  Ellie lives in Charleston, so I thought girly little ghouls with big ol' hair bows would be totally appropriate for this sweet South Carolina girl.



I'm pretty jealous that Frankenstein will get to meet little Becket before I do, but hopefully it won't be too long!  


I also made a pumpkin for a little boy named Liam this week:






Got a little carried away with this one!  I intended to have just a mummy and maybe some bats on this pumpkin, but the mummy seemed lonely, so I added Dracula.  There was a big void on the left side, so I added Frankenstein and a ghost.  I threw in the cobblestone walk and the haunted house in the distance to tie it all together.  It took an entire episode of Dancing with the Stars, but Liam's pumpkin finally looks complete!  


Medium pumpkins like Ellie's and Becket's can be purchased for $18, small pumpkins like Liam's for $12, and large pumpkins are also available for $30.  Check out the picture below to see the scale:




Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment