9.12.2011

Miss Chloe

You may remember I used to babysit for an incredibly sweet family, who moved at the beginning of the year when the dad earned the job opportunity of a lifetime on the other side of the state.  At the time, they had two boys and a little princess on the way.  I finally got to meet Princess Chloe yesterday, when the family came back to the beach for a wedding this past weekend.  YAY!!!  I finally get to post the piggy I made for Chloe and was too scared to send in the mail!  Here she is, about as girly as they come:





I'm so glad I got to meet Miss Chloe and give her a good snuggle!  And just think, Mindy...all that money you're not paying me to babysit can go right in Chloe's piggy bank!  Miss you guys!

Large piggy banks like Chloe's can be purchased for $25, while medium piggies are available for $15.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook for ordering and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment