3.24.2011

Mighty minis

As promised, I came up with a few samples of mighty mini magnets.  I made two sets of nine, both of them in various green prints.  I'll work on getting some other color families and some floral prints done this weekend.  The glare makes these little guys tough to photograph, so bear with me while I continue to play around with my camera, lighting, and backgrounds.



Due to the irregularity of the gems and the patterns on the different papers, no two magnets are alike.  Sets of nine mighty minis can be purchased for $6.  Personalization is available for an additional $1.  Initials and monograms are recommended for the mighty minis, while full names and small words will fit on the larger magnets.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.  


No comments:

Post a Comment