8.03.2011

Terrific Two's


I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be two this month!  In the past, I've celebrated my wedding anniversary, my birthday, and even my BFF's birthday with a Fancy Fonts special, so I can't let Camryn's birthday go by without letting my Fancy followers in on the celebration.  Drum roll please...

For the month of August, buy 2 items and your third is 50% off*!  Nothing terrible about those two's!  All products and services are included in this sale, so go ahead...Fancy up some invitations, purchase a piggy or a plate set, or even get ahead of the game and order some Christmas ornaments.  Stock up and save!  
*Least expensive item/service is discounted.

CALLIGRAPHY SERVICES
Birthdays

Weddings

Announcements


PIGGY BANKS
Girls





Boys





PLATE SETS
Girls

Boys

ORNAMENTS
Baby's 1st Christmas

Man's best friend

Menorah Moose

Girls

Couples

Families

Boys

 Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook for pricing or to place an order.  If you are a Macaroni Kid Virginia Beach subscriber, check out their August 3rd newsletter to see what kind of love you'll get from Fancy Fonts!






No comments:

Post a Comment