8.24.2011

Hog for Harley

Since most of my orders come from family and friends, I get really excited when someone I don't know wants some Fancy.  My latest order comes as a result of a feature article about Fancy Fonts that was published in the Macaroni Kid Virginia Beach newsletter earlier this month.  Not an MKVB subscriber yet?  Check out their website or Facebook page for info on local events, deals, and all things family-related.  Fancy Fonts also has something special for MKVB subscribers, so sign up for their free weekly e-newsletter to find out what it is!

As for the piggy bank, it's a gift for a soon-to-be mom from her own mother, and the design was inspired by the baby's nursery bedding (Cocalo's "Tropical Punch"):


Please pardon more pixely pictures...still working on the smart phone to computer uploading thing!


Since orange is Mommy's favorite color, Grandma chose orange for Harley's name.  Love how it pops!


I loved these koalas!  Brynn wants one for a pet.

Large piggy banks like Harley's can be purchased for $25, and medium piggies are available for $15.  Fancy Fonts' August special is get 50% one item or service with the purchase of two items or services.  Think Fall birthdays and holiday gifts!  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment