8.13.2011

Unfortunately, not for my Camryn

Soooo, I thought I'd be able to knock out two piggies during naptime today, but that just didn't happen.  I figured since the piggies were medium and not large, they'd be a piece of cake.  Wrong!  This little piggy's design was incredibly intricate, and I did almost double the work by going over the bolder colors with white to soften them up a little bit.  Well worth the time and effort, in my opinion.  I hope Camryn's mommy-to-be is pleased...she already has great taste in names, so naturally her taste in piggy banks is second to none as well!

Here's the inspiration - Camryn's nursery bedding (Pottery Barn Kids "Wildflower"):
And the coordinating piggy bank:





I've got mouths to feed, so Camryn's little buddy Carson's piggy will have to wait until naptime tomorrow.  If only tonight's dinner would turn out as Fancy as this pig!

Medium piggy banks like Camryn's can be purchased for $15, while large piggies are available for $25.  Don't forget about Fancy Fonts' August Special...buy any two Fancy Fonts products or services and receive 50% off your third!  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook for product information or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment