8.10.2011

Project 52: Week 32

I can't help being nostalgic with the celebration of Camryn's 2nd birthday this week.  It doesn't seem like 2 years have passed since my water broke at my friend's daughter's birthday party (don't worry, I was outside on the deck the whole time in case just such an event occurred), and I had to threaten Ryan with violence to get out of bed and take me to the hospital.  I labored rather peacefully through the night at the hospital, and Camryn was born just before dawn.  Since she wasn't my first child, I had a few visitors, but not a constant stream of well-wishers like my first time around.  I spent my vacation hospital stay relaxing, as well as enjoying a 4-game Yankees sweep of the Red Sox.  No wonder I wouldn't mind having another kid!  

Camryn Jane has been such a fun little baby, and she's turning into a firecracker of a little girl.  So hard to believe this is how it all began, just two short years ago:


If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment