8.24.2011

Project 52: Week 34

The sound of silence in my house can mean a few things:
1)  The children are both sleeping soundly in their respective bed or crib.
2)  The children are playing a quiet game on level of house different from that which I am located.
3)  The children are up to no good.  No good at all.


Yesterday, when I finished cleaning up after lunch, I noticed the sound of silence.  I could immediately cross option #1 off the list, as my children do not just go to bed on their own accord.  That leaves #2 and #3.  Knowing that either way, I'd walk right into the middle of a Kodak moment, I crept up the stairs with my camera on the ready and found this:




Phew...#2!  Brynn had already changed into her skunk costume and was helping Camryn get into hers.  I heard sweetness such as "Come 'ere, Cam.  Come put on your costume.  Step in.  Other leg now.  Good girl!"  Heartwarming, I tell you!  Now if someone could just tell me why my photos shot in landscape are pixelated but are totally fine in portrait, I'd be much appreciative!  


If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:


Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment