11.02.2011

High five!


With my big girl turning 5 later this month, how could November's special be about anything else?  To celebrate an entire handful of years that we've had this awesome kid in our lives, Fancy Fonts is giving you one small ornament for free with every five (of any size) you purchase!  As an added bonus, if you get your orders in by Brynn's big day, November 24th (some of you may also be calling that day "Thanksgiving" this year), you'll receive 5% off your entire purchase...ornaments, piggy banks, plate sets, you name it!  Heck, give me your Christmas cards and I'll address them for 5% off too!


As for the ornaments, I'm currently offering them in four different sizes:


From left to right:  large - medium - medium flat - small

large - starting at $10

medium - starting at $6

medium flat - starting at $5

small - starting at $4


Take a look at my Facebook photo album titled Christmas Ornaments to see some of the ornaments I made last year.  Most customers give me a theme to use as a jumping off point for the design, and you can be as vague or specific as you like.  I fancy myself more of a doodler than an artist, so I may not be able to recreate some of the more complex looking cartoon characters...throw it out to me anyway, and I'll let you know if it's possible!  I'm always looking for new items to Fancy up, so feel free to make suggestions.  I'm hoping to add a few more ornament options to the tree this year, so keep checking out the photos to see what's available.  


Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment