11.10.2011

Project 52: Week 45

Brynn and I usually get a haircut about every 6 months.  I think we were up to about 8 months this time, so we both got snipped this week.  I paid way too much for my simple shampoo and cut ($54 after tip...I hate to say it, but I think it's time to find a new salon!), so I took Brynn to a far less swanky place for her trim.  Not the greatest haircut she's ever had, but for $6.99, you pay for what you get!  

BEFORE
My very own Rapunzel!

DURING
 Holy thick hair, Batman!


Camryn had never seen someone get a haircut before...to say she was puzzled is an understatement! 

AFTER
Couldn't bring myself to cut more than a couple of inches...can you say hair envy?

If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment