11.17.2011

Project 52: Week 46

Only six weeks left of 2011???  Jeez Louise!  This has been one of the quickest weeks, with plenty of stuff to do to make the hours and days fly by.  And while my girls have done a great job keeping up with my hectic pace, they certainly enjoyed some down time over the weekend.  The gods of sisterly love must have been shining down upon Brynn and Camryn, because every time I turned around, they were attached at the hip and getting along beautifully.  No pushing, no shoving, and most importantly, no "MINE!"s.  I was even able to acquire photographic evidence that my girls play nicely together sometimes:




I know Brynn gets tired of it occasionally, but I love how Camryn wants to do anything and everything Brynn does.  And I also love that Camryn doesn't have a lollipop in her mouth in a single one of these pictures!  Score one for Mommy!

If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment