11.28.2011

Where the wild things are

When my friend asked me to do a piggy bank for a little boy who had a zebra striped valance over the window in his bedroom, I got just a little excited.  Ok, a lot excited.  I had been wanting to make a piggy bank that was nothing but zebra stripes, and this was the perfect opportunity to do it.  Thankfully, Michelle trusted my zany zebra idea and let me use her as the guinea pig!  I'm in love with crazy Cole, and apparently I'm not the only one...Rachael loved it so much, she ordered one for herself!  Take a look:





Shortly after I finished Cole's zebra...I mean piggy...my newest Fancy Fanatic Todd asked if I could make an entire piggy bank with a giraffe print.  YES!!!  I learned from the zebra piggy that these animal prints use up way too much of my paint pens, so I wised up and bought some actual paint for the giraffe piggy.  A new endeavor for Fancy Fonts, I give you my first piggy done with paints and an actual paint brush:





Any other animals you want to see in the Fancy Zoo?  Large piggy banks like Cole's and Colton's can be purchased for $25, and medium piggies are available for $15.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment