11.30.2011

Project 52: Week 48

During one of Camryn's major meltdowns over God knows what, I looked at Ryan and said, "I don't remember Brynn's terrible two's being THIS terrible!"  Maybe they were and I've just blocked them out, or maybe I simply can't remember because I was pregnant with Camryn when Brynn was 2.  This past week in particular, whether it's due to us traveling for Thanksgiving or just an extra fun case of the Terribles, Camryn has been off her rocker.  She's defiant, loud, moody...and absolutely hilarious.  It's to the point where I want to set up a hidden camera to catch all her antics (and interpretive dance moves) because she stops the second she sees the camera out and asks "Can I see?"  Meghan was able to capture this moment with her camera, which pretty much sums up Camryn right now:


Mind you, as she's looking over my shoulder while I compose this post, Camryn is yelling "MY headband!" at her own picture.  Yup.  

If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

 Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment