5.20.2011

Chugga chugga

These medium piggy banks are really starting to grow on me!  I think the smaller size allows for a little more control of my paint pens, so I'm not as afraid of making irreparable mistakes.  I made this little guy for one of Brynn's classmates whose Thomas the Train-themed birthday party she'll be attending this weekend.  When I asked what kind of piggy I should make for Sean, Brynn immediately said "Trains!" so hopefully the birthday boy will be pleased.


My interpretation of the "Thomas the Train" font 

Toot toot, puff puff   

Getting a little more confident in my artistic abilities.  My rule of thumb is if it turns out ok on paper more than once, I'll attempt it on the piggy bank!

Medium piggy banks like Sean's can be purchased for $15, while large piggies are available for $25.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment