1.08.2012

Pinning!

"The only thing I'm addicted to right now is pinning." - Charlie Sheen

Ok, so Charlie Sheen said "winning," not "pinning."  I, however, am addicted to pinning.  I love ending the night looking at pretty things people share on Pinterest, and I've actually been inspired to create things of my own, somewhat successfully, might I add!  I'm excited to tell you all I completed not one, but TWO Pinterest-inspired  projects tonight after I put the kids to bed.  Here's the first:


Don't mind the black wire on the left...I had to keep my phone plugged in to take the picture!  This is a very Fancy looking three tiered serving tray, made from three coordinating plates I found at a thrift store, two candlesticks from Walmart, and some Gorilla Glue we had at home.  Total cost:  $10.80.  Total assembly time:  3 minutes.  

The second project is where you come in.  I combined a few ideas I pinned to come up with a colorful (and quite Fancy) birth announcement.  Take a look:


Penny for your thoughts?  I'd love some feedback on this project, as I'm thinking of adding it to the Fancy family.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com with comments or suggestions...I'd love to hear what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment