1.04.2012

New year = new customer discount!

Once again, I'm a few days late announcing a new month's special.  My apologies!  After suffering through a case of the Mondays this morning (so what if it's actually Wednesday!), I feel like I'm getting back in swing of things.  Drum roll please...

I've decided to celebrate the new year by honoring new customers with 20% off their first Fancy Fonts purchase!  So to all you folks who've gotten Fancy with Karen Psimas already, tell your friends to take advantage of this great deal for newbies.  Sure, the holidays just ended, but if you're anything like me, you've got friends' and family's birthdays lighting up your calendar like a Christmas tree!  I bet they'd like something Fancy, like perhaps...

a piggy bank?



Or a plate set?



I still have a few small orange pumpkins and assorted sizes of ornaments in stock, so they are available for purchase while supplies last:









Getting married or hosting a Fancy soiree this year?  Book my calligraphy services in January and get 20% off (new customers only)! 





I'm still working on some new product ideas, so hopefully those will be available before the end of the month as well.  As always, suggestions are welcome!  Find me on Facebook or email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com for ordering and information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment