1.12.2012

LOVE!

I got on Pinterest to try to find ideas for Fancy Fonts, but ended up finding a bazillion ideas for DIY crafts that were just fun (and free!) to make.  Then I stumbled upon some Valentine's Day decor that excited me so much that I immediately ran out to Michaels in the pouring rain, came home, and got to work.  As soon as I laid eyes on these little guys, I knew I wanted them in the Fancy Fonts family.  I hope you love them as much as I do!


The hearts pictured above are 5 inches long, and larger and smaller sizes are available as well (3, 4, and 9 inches, I believe...I'll double check today).  I can use a variety of sizes for one wall hanging, like a large heart in the middle of two smaller hearts simply saying "Happy Valentine's Day."  The possibilities are endless!  These conversation heart wall hangings are a perfect gift for families, whether complete or still growing...just give it back to me and I'll add another heart for new additions!  Prices are based on the number and size of the hearts - the 5 inch hearts I used are $6 each, making the entire all hanging above $24.  I'll check out the other size hearts while on my Michaels run today and list prices for those as well, but the price will increase with the size of the heart.  

As always, feedback and suggestions on this or any Fancy Fonts product are always welcome!  Find me on Facebook or email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com to place an order.  Don't forget - new customers get 20% off their first order through the month of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment