4.03.2012

Seven year itch

"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave." ~Martin Luther

What great words for married couples to live by, don't you think?  I think they'd look nice on a Fancy little wall plaque, if I ever get around to adding them to the Fancy Fonts family!  With my husband and I celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary later this month, it's good to remember these words when so many other things take up the time and energy that used to be reserved for each other.  

And to honor lucky #7, Fancy Fonts is offering $7 off any purchase of $35 or more (before taxes and shipping, where applicable) through the month of April.  So stock up on your Fancy favorites and enjoy a little extra cash in your own pocket, all because two people fell in love.

Photo of a photo taken by James Lopez of Creative Memories

Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook with questions and orders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment