4.26.2012

Still Fancy.

I get upset with myself when I scroll through my blog posts and see Project 52 post after Project 52 post, with nothing Fancy in between.  I swear to you, I've been working!  I don't think I realized how much time I would spend on non-Fancy work when I got my business license, and the first week after spring break was spent catching up on my administrative crap stuff.  Then it hit me that I still hadn't completed the last piggy in a set of three my sister-in-law ordered (my poor family, always getting the shaft).  Luckily, she's been crazy busy working on little things like re-writing elementary school curriculum and growing her own baby that she forgot she even ordered it.  At long last, Nate's puppy piggy bank:





I was also able to order and Fancy up the invitations for a wedding shower I'll be hosting next month.  Since all I have are five Christmasish stamps, looks like I'll be taking a trip to the post office before I can send them off!  


I think this font should be called the Mullet...it's a party on the first line, all business the rest of the way.  The invitations were a printable file from an Etsy shop called Mommiesink...great stuff, great service!  I had my file the next day, sent it off to Sam's Club for printing, and picked up the invitations (along with a surfboard for Brynn) within 48 hours of ordering the file.  Pretty sweet deal!

Ahhhh, feels good to write about Fancy stuff for a change!  Don't forget April's special, which is $7 off any order of $35 or more.  Find me on Facebook or email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment