1.26.2011

Ducks in a row

After a relaxing weekend in Duck, NC, I felt inspired to get everything in order so I can get to work on wedding invitations once they start pouring in (in my hopeful mind, yes, I will be inundated!).  I reconfigured the binder that houses my calligraphy samples and ordering information, and organized all of my Fancy Fonts paraphernalia in the neat little caddy my parents gave me for Christmas (you should see it...pockets, pouches, partitions, all on wheels...this thing is FIERCE!).  Hopefully one night this week, I'll even get around to practicing a few different fonts I'd like to add to my repertoire.  Here's a peek of what I currently offer:

A contemporary font with a mixture of capital and lower case letters, blue gel pen.


Whimsical font, lime green ink 


Contemporary, all lower case font, black ink (invitation custom made by yours truly) 


Contemporary script font, black ink 


Traditional formal font, chiseled tip with black ink

And, because it was stunning, the sunset that inspired me:

More calligraphy samples can be seen on my Facebook page (Fancy Fonts by Karen Psimas) under "Photos," then "Weddings, etc." and "Babies and Kids."

Below are current prices for calligraphy services:

Envelopes……………………………………………$0.75 each

Wedding Invitations
·       Outer Envelope……………………………….$0.75 each
·       Outer Envelope w/2 line return address……$1.25 each
·       Inner Envelope………………………………..$0.25 each
·       Invitation Assembly (stuff & stamp)…………$0.25 each*
*customer supplies postage

Fill-in Invitations……………………………………$0.25 per line

Place Cards………………………………………….$0.25 each
      
Buffet Cards………………………………………...$0.25 each

Miscellaneous Creative Projects……………………TBD
·       Family trees, baby books, documents, etc.

Pick-up/Delivery of Paper Goods………………….TBD 

Please feel free to email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com with any questions you may have regarding my services and placing an order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment