12.01.2010

A few more for good measure...

The orders just keep on coming!  I just finished up an order for an entire team of Little Leaguers...many thanks to the coach's wife for thinking of me! 

Thank goodness the team is called the Western Branch Lightning...not sure if I'm capable of drawing a more complex logo!  

A friend of mine placed an order for quite a few ornaments for the people near and dear to her.  She wanted a few "World's Greatest..." ornaments, and this is the only one I can post without ruining the surprise for the recipients!  I can tell you that one was "World's Greatest Aunt" and another was "World's Greatest Babysitter."  We mommies know where we'd be without aunts (or BFFs who treat your kids like their own) and babysitters, so show them some love this time of year!  I had an "a-ha" moment and took a picture of the "World's Greatest Neighbor" ornament before I fully personalized it.  Duh!  Check it out:


Putting away my paint pens for the evening, hoping for some lengthy naps from my girls tomorrow.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment