12.07.2010

New product alert!

While our waistlines are expanding from all of the great holiday food and drinks we're consuming, Fancy Fonts is expanding its product line as well!  A loyal Fancy Fonts customer wanted to give a personalized gift to her son's teachers, but ornaments wouldn't fit the bill because the teachers are Jewish.  She asked if I could do some sort of vase with the kids' names on them, and thus began my mission for a new product to offer.  As of 1 hour into my girls' naptime, MISSION COMPLETE!  Check it out:


The flash made the bottom of the vase pretty bright, so it's hard to see the teacher's name written in light blue in the snow.  2010-2011 is written on the opposite side, and each white snowflake has a child's name written in blue underneath.  I think this would be a really cute gift for grandparents as well, and possibilities are endless as to what can be put on the vase.  Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, yadda, yadda, yadda...you get the point!  Prices vary based on design, but this one can be purchased for $15.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment