12.13.2010

2010...year in review

One paying customer.  All I was hoping for out of Fancy Fonts this year was one paying customer.  A gaggle of brides, dozens of dishes, a plethora of posh pumpkins, and oodles of ornaments later, Fancy Fonts has far exceeded my expectations this year.  Thank you to all of my friends and family who have been cheering me on and making purchases and referrals along the way.  You have made me a part of such special times in your lives, from baby showers and birthdays to graduations and weddings, and I am honored that you put your trust in me to make it special.  Through Facebook, I have reconnected with old friends who have let me be a part of their babies' first Christmases with personalized ornaments and plate sets, and I love that a little piece of me will be in their homes for years to come.  My products have traveled down the street to awesome neighbors and across the globe to some friends stationed in Hawaii.  I recently had someone from the U.K. "like" me on Facebook too!  Who knew...Fancy Fonts, a global phenomenon!

I couldn't have asked for any more out of my little business this year, and I hope next year brings nothing but more satisfied customers.  I hope to continue to be able to offer the personalized plate and bowl sets (as long as my supplier keeps 'em coming!), and seasonal favorites such as posh pumpkins and holiday ornaments will be back next year as well.  Piggy banks and vases have recently been added to the roster, and I look forward to working on lots more of those in the future.  My goal for 2011 is to offer a few more products and also to give Fancy Fonts a bit of a more polished look through some finishing touches.  I am always taking suggestions for new products and ideas, so feel free to comment below, email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook.  I would love some pictures of satisfied customers with their Fancy Fonts products, so get out those cameras and start snapping!  

All that being said, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and that 2011 brings as much awesomeness as 2010 did for me!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment