12.05.2010

They're baaaaaaaaaack!

Just as I was moving out of denial and into the acceptance phase of my grieving process over the discontinuance of my plate and bowl sets, I get a shipping confirmation in my inbox today.  It's a Christmas miracle!  I now have 8 sets en route to Virginia Beach, ready to be personalized and handed over to the next little spaghetti flinger (assuming it's not only my kids who fling their spaghetti...or shall I say pisgetti?).  I quickly ordered 8 more, so I should have 16 on hand by the end of the week.  It's not too late to put in an order for Christmas, and if you order your plate set before December 15th, I'll throw in a Christmas insert at no cost!  The plate sets make great gifts for baby showers, birthdays, and grandparents too.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place your order.


Still working on lots of ornament orders.  Here are the most recent:

This is the back side of an ornament I made for a newborn baby girl.  You can see through to the front...her name is Mya, and I put all of her birth info on the back, along with a painfully true quote I took from my own daughter's birth announcement 4 years ago. Large ornament- $8

This might be my all time favorite ornament.  Anyone know where the inspiration for the sandcastle came from?  Large ornament - $8 




Baby boy's 1st Christmas with tangled lights embellishment - medium ornament, $4 






 Baby girl's 1st Christmas with leopard print embellishment - medium ornament, $4



 Little girl's medium ornament with whimsical flower embellishment - $4




Little girl's small ornament with polka dots - $3

Thanks again to everyone who has placed orders with me this holiday season.  Don't forget about my Christmas card special.  Even though I still haven't taken the picture for my own Christmas card (on the to do list for this week!), I will address yours for 33% off my regular price.  Give me your envelopes and address list and I will address your Christmas cards for only $0.50 per envelope (add $0.50 if I do the return address as well).  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment