6.20.2012

Feast or famine

It's interesting trying to get used to the ebb and flow of Fancy Fonts.  Aside from putting together a few things to display for the Farmer's Market, I hardly did a lick of work the entire month of May.  June hit, and I've had 5 orders for piggy banks and three sets of invitations to address.  Lately, my days have consisted of wearing my children out in hopes of an easy bedtime so I can get to work.  I'm thankful there has been plenty of awful television on to keep me up and at 'em (The Bachelorette, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, oh my!)...otherwise, I'd be in bed before dark just like my kids!  Here's the latest piggy bank I've done for a little princess named Molly:





Piggy banks like Molly's can be purchased for $28, plus tax and shipping where applicable.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment