2.22.2011

Space hog

At long last, I have finished all three piggy banks for the Hutchins kids.  You may remember Hallie's ladybugs and Wyatt's superpig, now here's big brother Dylan's space hog:





I think I saved this one for last because I knew it would be a challenge to get it right.  Dylan is the oldest kid I've made a piggy bank for, and I didn't want it to seem too young or babyish.  Hopefully he digs his pig!  Now for the daunting task of packing these guys up and shipping them to New Orleans...I'm shaking in my moon shoes!  Thank you, Lori, for your patience, and for that you get a shout out:

Check out Lori's website - www.peasncarrotsgifts.com - for incredible embroidered gifts.  Yes, the bloomers pictured below (and the cute little backside they're modeled on) belong to my little nugget!  





As for the piggies, large banks like Dylan's can be purchased for $25.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment