2.09.2011

Flower power

I love Valentine's Day.  This hasn't always been the case, but considering I get to spend my days with the loves of my life, big and little, how could I not love it now?  Sure Hallmark may have a hand in the excess of the holiday, but when it comes down to it, we could all use a little reminder how much we are loved and how much love we have to give.  
So, in trying to keep Hallmark out of the Psimas Valentine's Day as much as possible, I decided to go the homemade route with the valentines for Brynn's pre-school class.  Trying to use whatever I already had in my house, I searched Family Fun magazine's website for a way to use the Dum Dums I bought in Target last week to quiet the beast - I mean Camryn - while I picked up a few things.  Combine these lovely lollipops with some scrapbook paper, and you've got yourself a cute little treat for all of your buds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment