11.14.2010

Oodles of ornaments

I've been hard at work on more ornament samples, trying to convince myself I have enough of a variety of stuff to sell at a local holiday craft show.  Here's a peek:

This one is for a grandma...it includes all of her grandkids' names with a string of Christmas lights going around it.  These can be purchased for $7. 


 
Flattened round ornament with name, year, and bumble bee - $3


Flattened round ornament with name, year, and red car - $3


Flattened round ornament with name, year, and tiara - $3 


Flattened round ornament with name, year, and blue car - $3

Colors on the tiara and cars can be customized to your liking.  Getting a little more confident in my doodling abilities, so hopefully I can pull through on the dinosaur my friend would like me to do!  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

The next day...not bad for my first attempt at a dinosaur!

Flattened round ornament with name, year, and dinosaur - $3

No comments:

Post a Comment