11.15.2010

Fancy Fonts Festival of Lights

Finally, something for those who relate to Adam Sandler's "Hanukkah Song" a little more than they do "Dominic the Donkey." 
 Introducing Menorah the Moose!  


Call me mashugana, but she was so much fun to make!  I've personalized this one with the names of my friend's kids on each antler, along with the year on the center candle.  If you want this to be a grandparents' gift, I'd suggest leaving Miss Menorah as is and write the kids' names around the sides and back.  I think she's so cute, I just might get a little verclempt!  I'll give you a topic...fruit snacks - they're neither a fruit nor a snack.  Discuss.

Done?  Menorah the Moose can be purchased for $7.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.

1 comment:

  1. Members of the tribe represent! NICE! I love them! I better start sending some orders your way!

    ReplyDelete