11.11.2010

I scream, you scream

Invitations for Brynn's 4th birthday party went out a few days ago, and the responses are rolling in.  Time to start working on party favors!  If your kids are coming and you don't want to ruin the surprise, don't scroll down!  As I mentioned in a previous post, the theme of the party is ice cream.  As a refresher, here are the invitations:


Pretty amazing that by pure coinkydink, the ice cream dishes and spoons I found  for the kids to use at the party and take home as favors match the invitations PERFECTLY!  Add a little personalization a la Fancy Fonts, and voila!  


I wrote "brynn's 4th birthday party" and the date on the bottom of each dish, but my camera batteries died and I didn't have a single AA left in the house to squeak out another picture.  Note to self...buy batteries!

Still thinking of ways to decorate my personalized ornaments, and would love some suggestions, especially for boys.  I was able to draw a cute little car, but with my limited artistic capabilities, I'm not sure what else I can do for the little guys.  I came up with a cute little tiara for a girl's ornament, and as soon as I get my Michael's coupon, I'll buy more ornaments and get some samples up.  I also have a really cute ornament I can't post, as it is a Christmas gift for a die hard Fancy Fonts enthusiast.  Please email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook with questions, comments, suggestions, and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment