5.10.2012

Project 52: Week 19 - Beach bums

Some months, I do not like my calendar one bit.  May is one of those months.  Weekdays are busy, weekends are busy, it's go go go.  Another thing I don't like about my May calendar are the five little words that appear on the 23rd - "Brynn's last day of school."  WHAT?!?!  I'm not even going to get into the emotional issues I have with May 23rd.  I get a little choked up just thinking about watching Brynn up there on stage for the last time at Kids of Grace.  I just want to know a few things.  Like, where did this school year go?  How is she done already?  What am I going to do with BOTH of my kids up my ass for three hot, sticky months?  

Answer:

They kept creeping closer via commando crawl to the girl with the ugly, mean, yapping chihuahua a few feet ahead of them.  It was pretty cute.  The kids, not the rat this chick was trying to pass off as a dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment