2.01.2012

Gnarly, dude

Looks like piggy banks were the popular item during the month of January!  I completed another one last night while watching the train wreck that is "Teen Mom 2" (case in point, my favorite quote of the night:  "Is the schools good here?").  My friend in Hawaii ordered this little piggy for her new nephew, but it would be just as appropriate to keep him right here at our house.  I think he's totally radical, man.

Duuuuuuude. 


It's barreling, bro. 


Beach bum 


Gonna shred some killer waves right after I finish this fish taco, dude.  

And no, Ryan doesn't talk like that.  Next on the docket is a piggy for a Tinkerbell themed nursery...I have given up all hope of being able to draw the Tink herself, so hopefully my customer is ok with a simpler design that will coordinate!  Stay tuned.

Large piggy banks like Dylan's can be purchased for $25, and medium piggies are available for $15.  Just FYI, my handy dandy postage scale arrived today, so I will no longer be shipping orders before payment has been received.  Also, effective immediately, I have to start charging sales tax based on where the item will be shipped.  Boooooo...the down side of being legit!  Find me on Facebook or email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com for ordering and information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment