7.21.2011

Oh Canada!

It's been a while since I've had an order for a plate and bowl set, so in all my excitement, I ran out to Michaels to pick up some new paper for the insert.  I knew nothing about the child the plate set was for, other than his name is Charlot and he lives in Canada.  Everything else I know is strictly from Canadian stereotypes (they like playing hockey, going oot and aboot,  etc.).  However, I found this adorable robot paper that would look great inside the lime green plate set I had in stock and couldn't resist.  Throw in a little robotic font and voila!  Now Canada is Fancy too!


The plate set pictured above can be purchased for $15, and additional inserts are $1 each.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place an order.  Don't forget "aboot" our July special either!  Tell a friend about Fancy Fonts and you'll BOTH receive 10% off your next Fancy Fonts purchase!  

No comments:

Post a Comment