7.12.2011

Idle hands

As I've mentioned in previous posts, people's need for Fancy has dwindled during these summer months, leaving me with some time on my hands to Fancy up things like my girls' bathroom and even my bedroom.  Get your mind out of the gutter...I'm talking about my new headboard!

I've got ideas swirling about for my baby girl's 2nd birthday party (which I should probably reign in and turn into reality), and I'm helping my mother-in-law throw a baby shower for Ryan's cousin.  We won't know the gender of the baby until he or she is born, but the expectant parents chose the adorably neutral whale themed nursery decor below:


In keeping with the whale theme, I found some adorable whale invitations on Etsy, as well as some little whale soaps for party favors.  As I was searching for some whale wall decor to purchase as a gift, I came across a little doo-dad I wanted to try making myself.  This one's a keeper, and I think I'll create a mate for Moby as well...Ollie (or Olivia?) the Octopus, perhaps?  I'm looking forward to making some similar pieces for Camryn's big girl room, too.  Tell me what you think!


Find me on Facebook for product information and pricing.  Message me or email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment