6.27.2011

Project 52: Week 25

I typically babysit one handsome little dude every Wednesday, but now that school is out, I watch his two older sisters on occasion as well.  Having five children under five years of age in my house at one time has really got me thinking that two might be a good number for me afterall!
Coming from a family with three kids, I kind of always thought I would have three kids of my own.  After having two girls, my husband swore up and down that we were done.  People would ask, "Don't you want to try for a boy?"  His reply was, "Heck no!  What if it turned out to be another girl?!?!"  To be honest, I'm not sure I could handle three girls either!
However yesterday, I was able to survive not three, but four girls AND one boy.  My white shirt, however, did not.


If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood

1 comment: