6.09.2011

Sporty little swine

I love my job!  With all of the glorious beach weather we've had lately, I've been dragging my heels when it comes to getting my Fancy work done.  With a Tuesday deadline approaching, I knew I had to really buckle down and get to work on Monday.  Thankfully, I sat on the couch to see what was on tv Monday night and hit the jackpot.  Real Housewives of New Jersey!!!  Poured a glass of wine and got piggy with it.  The outcome:  my nephew Brayden's birthday present, inspired by Pottery Barn Kids' Junior Varsity quilt set pictured below:






Large piggy banks like Brayden's can be purchased for $25, while medium banks are available for $15.  Take advantage of Fancy Fonts' June Special - get 25% off a personalized plate and bowl set when you buy a large piggy bank.  Offer ends June 30th.  Email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment