12.12.2011

Project 52: Week 49

A bit late getting this out there, but better late than never, right?  I can't start slacking now...there's only 3 weeks to go!  Have no fear, though...I think this is a weekly post I'd like to continue after the ball drops.  

This week's glimpse is from an impromptu Christmas cookie baking session with Brynn, my mom, and Meghan.  My mom can bake her @$$ off, and I like to think I can hold my own when given flour, sugar, eggs, and butter.  Unfortunately, I've also inherited the Grove sweet tooth, so I had to leave the fruits of our labor at my mom's if I wanted my jeggings to fit through the holidays!  I think I smell an annual tradition...


If you'd like to participate in your own Project 52:  Glimpse Into Motherhood, click on the link below:

Project 52 Glimpse Into Motherhood


1 comment: