12.20.2011

Another year over...

I cannot thank my Fancy Fans, near and far, enough for helping me end 2011 on such a great note.  After having a very busy fall with the popularity of my posh pumpkins, I was really looking forward to the holiday season and the fun new ornaments I would get to make...all 170 of them!  Thanks to you, Special Olympics Virginia will receive $85 of Fancy Fonts proceeds during the 2012 Polar Plunge.  My fundraising goal through ornament sales was $50, so exceeding that goal by 70% feels pretty darn Fancy!!!  


Many of you have asked that I don't post pictures of the ornaments you've ordered, as the recipients are Fancy Fans as well.  I don't want to spoil any surprises, but here are a few I can share with you:


For the dog lover


For a couple who got engaged in Ireland this year

A sandy Scottie dog

Let's go Wolves!  Yay Three Oaks Elementary!

For your favorite Mary Kay consultant

Christmas cookie party favors

Let's Go Monarchs!

For the Starbucks enthusiast

For the Joneses (whose children I try my best to keep up with!)

In honor of a beloved doggy lost this year


I'm taking this week to Fancy up my own Christmas, so I will not be able to fill any more holiday orders this year.  After the holidays, I will be searching far and wide for new products to offer in 2012...suggestions welcome!  In the meantime, 




Happy Holidays!
~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment