10.25.2010

Making a list...

Halloween isn't even here yet, so you know what that means...time to start thinking about Christmas!  Given my petite stature, you should definitely make me one of your helper elves this holiday season.  I'm excited to add addressing Christmas cards to my list of unique services this year, and in the spirit of giving, I'm knocking 33% off the regular price!  Hand over your envelopes and I'll address them for only $0.50 each.  Your friends and family will love the outside almost as much as the inside!


Also keep me in mind for the littlest recipients on your gift list this year.  My personalized plate and bowl sets make great gifts for babies and toddlers, and at $15 each, you'll have enough cash left over to buy yourself a really cute holiday sweater.


With posh pumpkins on their way out of season, I will be starting on personalized Christmas ornaments.  I will be offering both glass and ceramic ornaments, which would make great gifts for teachers, bosses, friends, and family.  Prices will vary based on size and type, so check back soon for samples and pricing.  Check out my older posts for product samples and email me at karen.psimas@yahoo.com to place an order.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh...does Mr. you-know-who know you are posting pics of him in his best holiday gear? Well, I guess if it is for a profit he might not care! (:

    ReplyDelete